What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For the purposes of our main activities, we collect data necessary to attain the company objectives as provided by the specific institutional and regulatory frame of EKOME S.A., and in the following cases:
Response to requests
When you contact us via an email message, newsletter subscription or otherwise, we collect the data you provide us with in order to respond to your requests.
Data we receive from our partners
In the context of our collaboration with our partners, we are provided with information about their employees, such as full name, contact details and position in the company.
What kind of information do Cookies collect?
How to disable Cookies
Web browsers are usually configured to allow Cookies. Consequently, if you wish to disable Cookies, you must change your browser’s settings.
Who we share your data with
Under no circumstances does EKOME S.A sell, or share in any other way, personal data to third parties, with the exception of an explicit legal provision and only to the competent authorities.
The information we gather is not used for unsolicited communication (i.e. emails, phone calls).
How long we retain your data
As long as it is necessary in order to provide information or services that you reasonably expect to receive from us as part of our cooperation, and as long as it is necessary to comply with any legal obligations we may have.
How we protect your data
We take all necessary precautions to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental or deliberate alteration, destruction, loss or disclosure and any unauthorised use in general.
What rights you have over your data
Without prejudice to the legal framework for the protection of personal data as it applies, you may have the right to:
- Revoke your consent at any time regarding the processing of your personal information
- Request from us information regarding personal data we process about you
- Ask us to provide you with a copy of the personal data we process about you
- Correct or fill in any incomplete or inaccurate data that concerns you
- Request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- Prohibit the processing of your personal data if there is a legitimate reason for doing so
- The Data Protection Authority is responsible for any matter relating to compliance with and enforcement of the personal data law, and you may resort to it concerning any relevant matter within the jurisdiction of the Authority.
When exercising the above rights depends solely on our actions, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the legitimacy of your request, requesting additional information from you for that purpose. We will do our best to respond to your request within one month according to the provision of the General Data Protection Regulation. In the event of any justified need to extend this period, we will inform you accordingly.
For any additional information or clarification you may contact us at email@example.com.